Friday, April 24, 2009

I love rum.....




















I do not drink. Never had the desire to. But this week, I have been introduced to a drink called the Miami Vice. I am not sure what is in it, but I know that its red, blue, and white, and tastes like I just won the lottery. I dont know how I ever lived without it.

Today, we started out with mini pottery. It was actually quite fun. We didnt actually get to make any pottery, we only painted pieces that were already made. Tiff, Jodi, and I all painted palm trees. Eric, however, wanted to go against the grain, and opted to paint a sailboat. In itself, its a pretty good idea. But somehow, Eric got his colors mixed up, and ended up painting what can only be described as a gay pirate sailboat under a marshmallow. He's got skills.

The 4 of us then went to the mineral pool, and spent some time there before going our seperate ways. Me and Jodi went back to the naughty beach. Is it wrong that we find it more relaxing than the regular beach? She fell asleep there again, and I just laid there and tanned. For some reason tho, when guys are there at the beach, they cant keep their hands off themselves. But ya, we love it.

So right now, we are sitting on our patio watching their Gala that they do every Friday. Jodi has had about 7 glasses of wine. She swears shes not drunk, only "tipsy".

We are reading the comments you guys leave us on the blogs. Thanks for reading these. I hope you are enjoying reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd get in the Jamaica mood, have been out naked on the deck all evening, I fell asleep and a neighbor came and was trying to push me back in the water, not sure what that was about.

    have a great rest of the trip.

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Eric asked you to play ping pong, or snorkel, or ride the wave runners yet?

    ReplyDelete