Tuesday, April 21, 2009

the night before.....DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!

Tuesday night has come, and we are headed to bed. We are a little tired, a little suburned, and I think there are still salt remnants in my nose from earlier from all the salt water I inhaled. I can taste it in the back of my throat. Dang moustache.

So the beach party turned out to be more of a beach farty. They cleared the entire beach of everything, and put out these somewhat elegant looking patio furniture sets all over the beach. They had 2 buffet lines for the eats, 1 for salad type dishes, the other for the meat. It was all decent, but the best part was the dessert area, where they had a ton of just about everything you can think of. We had some banana pie and carrot cake. Jodi insists now that we are getting married, that we are supposed to share everything. She demonstrated this by not allowing me to have an entire piece of banana pie to myself, even tho it was her who originally asked me what kind of dessert I wanted. This marriage is off to a rocky start.

Its a little after 1 in the morning, and even tho I know I shouldnt, Im about 1 foot out the door heading towards the beach grill which is open until 7 in the morning. It calls to me.

3 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you guys today. Best wishes and Congrats! Love ya

    Bobby I will be expecting wedding pics up here later tonight! Enjoy your big day. love ya guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, pics, pics, pics and some PG rated video (I know why the Mac wanted the camcorder). Love you all. It's like minute rice, just add some Bob and pooooof!!!, instant family for us to enjoy.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like all are having a wonderful time. A great day and place for your wedding. Congrats.

    Aunt Jewell

    ReplyDelete