Thursday, April 23, 2009

SPOILER *** some nudity involved***


So its Thursday night, and we are feeling good.

Yesterday, I mentioned I had lost my wallet. Yes, I did find it after the wedding. Apparently, I didn't feel like our safe in our room was good enough for keeping valuables, so I instead his it under a couch cushion. Hey, even I had a hard time finding it, and I knew where it was!

So after a long day yesterday, we were both pretty tired. It actually rained pretty hard last night, and we just ended up staying in and around our room. Actually, we didn't make it down to the beach once yesterday. With the wedding being at 4 in the afternoon, there wasn't much time to do anything.

We got a lot more beach and sun today. We had to go up to guest services and pick out our pictures from the wedding that we wanted. We had originally ordered only 24 pictures, but the wedding photographer pulled me aside, and told me that for 80 more bucks, he would just give me all the pictures. There were over 110 pictures, and if I would have bought all of them thru the resort, it would have cost me over $1000. So I gave him the 80 and he gave me the pics. So we got them all which is freaking amazing. Not to mention, we have been taking alot of video, so at some point we will be able to put together some sort of DVD.

After getting the pictures, me and Jodi headed down to the spa for our 30 minute massages. We had this amazing room, that was actually out over the ocean, and could hear waves crashing the while time. It was very relaxing. The only weird part was the lady who was doing my massages kept "cupping" my privates every time she went up and down my leg. Now, I've never had a massage before, but I didn't know that was part of the deal, or I may have started getting them long ago. You know its going to be an awkward conversation if the first sentence starts with "Hey Jodi, I think the masseuse just cupped my stuff". But the massage was so good, that we are debating going back for an hour long one.

After the massages and inadvertent fondling, me and Jodi headed down to the mineral pool. Next to this pool, there is a list of all the nutrients in the water that is supposed to be great for your skin. I had to discourage Jodi from urinating in the pool, telling her that the nutrients would turn purple when there is pee in the pool. I told her this, even tho she had not told me she ever needed to use the restroom. I just thought I would beat her to the punch. The pool happened to be located right next to the smoothie bar. She had some orange shake, and I had a banana pineapple smoothie. I loved mine, she said hers just tasted like orange juice.

We went down to the main beach, after spending a couple of minutes in the grotto, which is supposed to have some sort of fertility power. I DO think Jodi might have peed in that one.

But down at the beach, we laid around for a few hours, getting into the ocean at one point and just kinda playing around. We enjoy people watching there too. People watching is so much more enjoyable when there is less clothes involved. Sorta like if you were at the airport, and everyone there was in their underwear.

Not long after this, me and Jodi decided to go the the "au naturale beach". Before we came here, and we found out they had a nude beach here, we thought, we had to go. However, attempting to go to a nude beach at a resort where your brother and sister in law are also it becomes a bit more tricky. We told them of our plans, and sorta figured out when we could go. We actually ended up going sooner than we thought, just because the nerves all of a sudden hardened up, and we just said "lets do it". It was actually the best beach time we have had yet. We walked in, and moved right towards the front of the beach. There weren't alot of people actually down at the beach, because alot of them were up at the bar an in the pool. Jodi forgot her sunglasses, which weren't sunglasses at all, but instead, spyglasses. They were her way to be able to look at the naked people "undetected". When she me that she forgot her glasses, I handed mine over to her as if I didn't mind, only to be cursing her under my breath because she unknowingly stole MY "sunglasses". We actually both pretty much fell asleep there. I know it sounds creepy, but there is just something about no clothes that is just so much more relaxing. I know if my Uncle Ron reads this, I wont hear the end of it.

Tomorrow, me and Jodi are going to a mini pottery class, and then Friday, we take the class again to paint whatever it is we are sculpting. She still seems surprised that I am actually looking forward to this. Maybe if she wasn't so cute I wouldn't want to spend all my time with her.

We are starting to miss the kiddos....

3 comments:

  1. I hope there are no vid's or pics of Bob on the nude beach! If so, don't send them to Ron.

    Glad you found the wallet. Love you both.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you already made reservations for next year?

    ReplyDelete