Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday....








We are eating too much. There is no doubt about it. At first, when we got here, and the realization came to me that I could order as much food as I wanted for free for 7 full days, I was overjoyed. Last night, we ordered room service, and we were ordering double as much as we would normally order if we were paying for it. It showed up, and I couldnt believe it. "7 full days", I thought. You were right, Belinda Carlisle, Heaven IS a place on Earth.






Now today, reality has set in. Yes, having several places to order food from all day for free is great, but there is only so much a man, or woman, can take. Even Jodi, small Jodi, is putting food away at a pace that would make most competitve eaters jealous. We do understand that, at some point, we are going to have to pay the piper, and repent for our delicious sins we are committing. But until that day of reckoning, we are going to continue shoveling it in. And in. And in.






This morning, we woke up around 10, and had to go see the wedding coordinator about our plans tomorrow. Once we were done with the details, she hands me and Jodi these 2 t shirts that say "Just Married" and tells us, "This is for you to wear after the ceremony." I broke the news to hear that in no way was I going to wear that shirt. She seemed a little bummed. But nonetheless, all the plans seem set, and we are good to go.






We met up then with Tiff and Eric, and grabbed some food (duh). Some small talk took place, and then me and Jodi headed out for snorkeling. It was pretty cool, except that my moustache didnt allow my mask to stick to my skin, so I could only last a few seconds at a time under the water. Jodi did great tho, as her moustache isnt nearly as rough as mine.






We came back, laid around on the beach while Eric went out on some sort of sailboat. I told him to watch out for pirates. Luckily he didnt have to deal with any.






We are now back at the room, bringin back with us some more food that we ordered from the beach grill. Jodi is currently napping, as her body seems to be able to heed the warnings that it needs rest to be able to process all its taking in. My body has never been that smart.






Tonight there is some sort of beach party, where they have entertainment, and all the vendors come out and give you a chance to buy souveniers. Im looking for an alligator thong. Scaly, yes. Will it hurt? Maybe. Will I be the talk of the resort? I'll let you know.

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are great! Love the blogging Bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, it's been over 4 hours, we need some pictures!!! don't forget, it's still all about us!

    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete